BNI Coastside is the Pacifica chapter of Business Networking International (BNI), a global network of local businesses dedicated to mutual support and best-practice business growth.
Imagine if you had a sales team of more than 20 professionals promoting your business. How would your business grow? The members of Coastside are each other’s sales team. Every day—in every client meeting, at every networking event, and in any other conversation— Coastside members are listening for other people’s needs. When someone needs your services, members are ready with your name, contact information, and business card.
Plus, with over 200,000 members in 7,500+ chapters worldwide, you’re part of the world’s leading referral organization. In 2016, over 211,000 members of BNI worldwide passed over 8.8 million referrals which resulted in more than $11.2 billion in business. Since its inception in 1985, BNI referrals have generated $63 billion in business worldwide! Our chapter alone generated $2.15 million in closed business over the past 12 months!
Our mission is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional “word-of-mouth” program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
BNI offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts, and most importantly business referrals. We also have a lot of fun!
Every Thursday (except holidays)
9:00 am – 10:30 am (Please arrive at 8:45 am to sign in.)
Sharp Park Restaurant (at the golf course)
2600 Francisco Blvd., Pacifica, CA 94044
- Our meeting room is through the restaurant in the back banquet room. Follow the signs!
- The facility fee is $25 and includes breakfast.
- Please bring plenty of business cards to pass out to our members and guests.
- The first 15 minutes of the meeting (9:00 am to 9:15 am) are for open networking and, of course, you are welcome to stay afterwards to continue networking.
- Members present 30-second infomercials and visitors have 60 seconds. We suggest that you tell us who you are, what you do, how you add value for your clients, and what sort of business you are looking for.
- Members and visitors are welcome to display promotional materials on a separate table at the back of the room.
ABOUT OUR CHAPTER
Please read our BNI Coastside Welcome Packet for more information about:
- Chapter policies
- Membership costs
- Attendance requirements
- Important BNI links
To read about our chapter members, please visit our BNI Coastside regional web page.
REGISTER FOR YOUR VISIT
If you want to visit BNI Coastside, please register here.
For questions, please contact:
We look forward to welcoming you to BNI Coastside soon!